FIVE VINTAGE TEA BAGS JOURNAL AND NECKLACE
Vanessa “Kiki” Johanning
Monday May 5, 2019
The KiKi class of Five Vintage tiny tea bag journals and a mini journal necklace!
A mix of five signature layers in a tiny journal to tell a story of intrigue, love and joy! I Believe there is something about making some thing small and precious, that gets me excited every day! Whether it’s tucked in your wallet, or hanging around your neck, these Journals can always be handy to display, show off or be a Gift!
I would Love to teach you some techniques on how to make the easiest little bundles seem like timeless Heirlooms. I know you will want to make an entire collection!
Supplies You need to bring:
- 3 to 4 -1 inch wide ribbons at least 3 inches long
- A few pieces of sari silk Long enough for your necklace
- Tiny scrap pieces of scrapbook papers 2’’ x 3”
- A few beads or pearls
- One or two decorative napkins ~Two patterns
- 2 disposable small tiny paint brushes (one that we can break in half)
- Assortment sewing needles plus if you are like me, you may want a Needle threader!
- One New UNOPENED container of Staz On stampers ink
- A few colors of embroidery floss or bakers twine
- One small NEW bottle of Aleene‘s tacky glue
There is a 20.00 class kit which includes
- Pieces from my vintage 1888 handwritten ledger paper to use!
- Small silk roses
- All the teabags prepped and cleaned for five tiny Journals and one necklace.
- Additional Ephemera papers and fabrics for you to use from my collection!
- Gesso Gold AND SILVER Paint Clay and STAMPS!
I can’t wait to see you!
You can find me @
Instagram~Vanessa KiKi Johanning