One Day Workshop
The idiom “Tilting at Windmills” means attacking imaginary enemies.
Such as that little voice in your head that says “I can’t draw” or “I’ll never be as good as _____”.
In this class, you will learn how to paint a whimsical, fun character using a variety of techniques and supplies. I will guide you to finding a style of face using your own vivid imagination (even if you think you don’t have one!). It does not matter if you are a beginner or a pro! In this class, we will concentrate on different face shapes, body shapes and backgrounds.
- Brushes – small liner, small filbert, medium filbert, other brushes that you like using.
- Golden Fluid Acrylics – A nice selection of colors. Titan Buff, Titanium White, Manganese Blue, Burnt Umber Light, Carbon Black, Pyrrole Red Light, Paynes Gray, any other colors you enjoy using.
- Matte Medium (this is the liquid Matte Medium, not Gel Matte Medium, you should be able to shake the bottle and hear the liquid! Brand does not matter, I use both Golden and Liquitex.
- A variety of text from old books, paper napkins, small digital art.
- Something to paint on: 6” x 6”: Gessobord or Cradled wood board
- Pencil and paper to sketch on as a warm up
Kit Fee: None
Social Media: https://www.facebook.com/sunny.carvalho.5