One Day Workshop
Join Sunny Carvalho in this class where you will learn how to build and paint a freestyle piece of art using Rigid Wrap (thus the rap reference!) and simple items you likely already have around the house. We will begin with the overall shape and process of the piece and progress through different face shapes and ideas. You will learn how to create a cool piece of art that can hang around!
- Brushes – small liner, small filbert, medium filbert, old brushes for matte medium, other brushes that you like.
- Golden Fluid Acrylics – Titan Buff, Titanium White, Burnt Umber Light, Pyrrole Red Light, Manganese Blue, any other colors that you love.
- Roll of Rigid Wrap
- Matte Medium
- A few pieces of cardboard (I like the Post Office Priority Shipping boxes, you probably have one hanging around).
- Masking Tape.
- Cheap Aluminum Foil.
- A container for dipping your Rigid Wrap pieces.
- Small ball of Twine, yarn or whatever you like for a hanger
- A few small stencils, paper napkins, text, small digital art (basically anything you can collage onto your piece to add interest and texture).
Find Sunny on Facebook