We actively choose to stay, play and create at the Sheraton Stamford Hotel.
Wednesday 5th October to Sunday 9th October 2016
Venue and Accommodation
700 East Main Street
Stamford, CT, 06901
Rates and Reservations:
Traditional Guest rooms (choice of 1 King or 2 Double beds)
Rates include breakfast in the restaurant.
*Rates do not include applicable state and local taxes, currently 15%. Rates are available 3 days prior and 3 days after the event dates – subject to availability.
Guests may call: 1-800-325-3535 to reserve their room at the “Art is You” rate. A credit card number or a 1 night advance deposit will be required to secure a room. Cancellations must be received 24 hours prior to arrival or 1 night room and tax will be assessed.
Guests may now book online here. Guests may modify, or cancel a reservation from December 18, 2015 to October 11, 2016.
Attendees are reminded to familiarize themselves with all terms and conditions relating to making their accommodation reservation.
Getting to the Hotel:
- Situated in the heart of Stamford, located off I-95
- 5 minutes to Metro North / Amtrak Train Station for a 45 minute ride to New York City, LaGuardia Airport or JFK, Newark International Airports.
- 20 minutes from the Westchester County Airport.
- Walking distance to Stamford Town Center Mall and over 75 restaurants, clubs and bistros
- CT Express shuttle from JFK to Stamford is $68 each way, call 203-353-8668.
- Option to travel by car service: Red Dot: 800-6-RED-DOT, Serlin Limo 800-762-6927
- Cafe serving Starbucks®
- State of the art fitness center and heated indoor pool
- Attached parking garage with complimentary parking plus onsite car rental
- Complimentary shuttle service to downtown attractions, offices, and points of interest
- 24-hour business center access
- All guest rooms feature the Sheraton Sweet Sleeper™ Bedding
- Complimentary high-speed WiFi internet access