WATERCOLOR BRUSH LETTERING
Saturday May 5th – Evening Studio Session
If you’re ready to take your brush lettering skills to the next level, this class is for you! You will learn how to use watercolors to create beautifully blended brush letters. I will give a brief explanation of color theory so you can choose which colors go together well. I will show you how to create gradients within a single letter, as well as within words and phrases. Watercolor is a medium that creates happy accidents. I will show you how to take advantage of that to make colorful and beautiful letters.
- Pentel Aquash waterbrush – Fine
- 2 small plastic containers for rinse water
- plastic bottle with dropper or a pointed tip to drop water from
- If you already have waterbrushes and/or pointed watercolor brushes feel free to bring them.
- 81/2” x 11” or 9” x 12” pad of hot press watercolor paper.
- Tracing paper
- 6-part plastic mixing tray, or palette with several wells