We do not collect personal information about you if you only browse this website. This website may use session cookies and when you close your browser the session cookie is destroyed. We only use your personal information for the purposes for which you give it to us, that is to contact you should you request us do so. We do not give information about you to other government agencies, organisations or anyone else unless one of the following applies:
- you have consented,
- you would expect us to or we have told you we will,
- it is required or authorised by law,
- it will prevent or lessen a serious and imminent threat to somebody’s life or health or,
- the disclosure is reasonably necessary for law enforcement or for the protection of public revenue.
- We analyse non-identifiable website traffic data to improve our service.
At any time you may access any personal information that we hold about you or you can ask us to correct personal information we hold about you. If you are on one or more of our email lists you may opt out of further contact from us by clicking the unsubscribe option in all emails sent to you from our network email lists.
For further information contact us via our contact page.