One Day Workshop
Welcome to DoLLyPoLLza! I am offering 3 unique doll classes to get your doll game on! My followers are always asking me to teach my dolls, so here is your chance! There is something very gratifying about creating your own doll. They are unique, original and one of a kind. The process is FUN and there are so many options for giving them their own personality using easy techniques that I will show you.
First we will be creating our own fabric that will be the body. Altering fabric, also known as Fabric Surface Design, is addictive. I will be presenting a different take on it this time to allow for enough space and time to complete our projects. In the afternoon, we will begin the process of bringing life to our dolls. All skills welcome.
- 1/2 yard muslin pre-washed and ironed
- fabric scissors
- 8×10 Gelli printing plate (Amazon)
- brayer (Amazon)
- Pac 900 by Golden (Amazon)
- 4-5 acrylic paints (make sure they compliment each other)
- small flat paintbrush
- water container
- small amount of scrap fabric (optional)
- small bag of poly fil and bamboo skewer
- sewing machine: machine, manual, ext. cord, threads, bobbin(s), extra needles (size 14-18). You are welcome to hand stitch your doll instead of using a machine.
- notebook and pen
* Supply list subject to updates. I will be supplying other items in class for us to use in our project. As always, please message me on fb or email me with any questions. firstname.lastname@example.org
**Important- please familiarize yourself with your machine. This isn’t a “how to use your machine” class. Also I will have one machine for use if you cannot bring a machine. This will be a shared machine with other students and everyone will need to plan accordingly.