Bespoke Beauties | The Making of a Fairy Angel
One Day Workshop
“Bespoke”……made to individual order, custom-made.
In this one day workshop we will be creating Bespoke Angel Fairies. Kicking off the day by building their bodies with clay, painting their faces, designing their clothing and rose adorned headdresses. Also last but not least adding their wings so they can fly.
Kit fee $20.00 and includes:
- paper clay
- fairy face
- body template
- vintage style arms and legs -lace and tulle
- use of various paints and mediums
- headdress flowers
- rusty charms
All supplies will be provided in your own beautiful take home fairy box
Students must bring
- paint brushes 1/2 inch flat 1/4 inch flat 1 small round brush (for face painting)
- small palette knife if you don’t have one I will have popsicle sticks -clay or fondant roller
- triple thick gloss glaze
- Aleene’s quick dry tacky glue
- a few paper towels or washcloth
- craft heat gun (optional) -scissors
- small pliers
- small wire cutters
- needle tool
- spray bottle
- waxed linen thread (neutral colored)
- needle and strong thread coat or button thread is great
Optional supplies to make your fairy unique…..
Laces, buttons, charms, rhinestones, pearls, gems, little adornments.
Also our wonderful girl Cheri will be on site selling all kinds of laces, buttons and vintage goodies!!